A proper website at last!
Finally I have got a proper website up and running. It's my portfolio site. I made it last year as part of a project at the 'Scuola Politecnica di Design, Milano'. Go and check it out if you have time. You will find it at www.mikeacoyle.com. It may need a little bit of updating but that will follow soon.
My next project is a website all about Italy - tips for tourists and people wanting to move to the 'bel paese' (plus some Italian lessons!). Watch this space.


4 Comments:
Well Done. A great Website. Guess Jimpow is still asleep!!!
Yes, bit busy at the moment. Moving house and moving to new job. So a bit quieter until September!!!!!
Great website! I notice you have written it in English, but only have an Italian CV on there? I expect full translations into all main EU languages including Welsh by next week!!!!!
I have forgotten some of my Welsh, might need your help James!
Post a Comment
<< Home